Thursday, May 6, 2010

Smooooooth....

So, a hobby that I discovered since last October, when I got my birthday present (a blendtec blender), was making healthy smoothies for breakfast.

My friend Ryan suggested that I post some of them on here and I realized that posting them as status updates on Facebook doesn't give me the option to review them! So, I am going to post today's smoothie!


"Deception Incarnate" Smoothie
Carrot Juice
Enriched Vanilla Rice Dream
Spinach
Plain Yogurt
Frozen Banana
Frozen Orange Segments
Frozen Pineapple
Dash of Agave
Dash of Vanilla Extract
Ice
Water
IAG

I named this smoothie "Deception Incarnate" simply because I managed to sneak not one, but TWO, liquified vegetables into this smoothie and my son drank it up! It is rather sweet because of the Agave and the Pineapple, and the vanilla lends the taste toward an orange julius.

No comments:

Post a Comment