Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chocolate Spinach??? Vegan Friendly Smoothie







Ok, I have a recipe here that experiments with Chocolate Tofu. I've been using it off and on for a couple of weeks and I find it a nice alternative to the regular vanilla based flavors of other smoothies I make.

Here is a nutritional breakdown of the smoothie I made this morning. These values represent two servings. Each serving is around 207 calories. Just double click the graph to enlarge it so you can actually see it!

Chocolate Strawberry Morning Smoothie
Makes 2 Servings

1/2 c. Chocolate Silken Tofu
1 c. Enriched Vanilla Rice Dream
1 c. Fresh Ripe Strawberries
1 Frozen Banana
1 c. Baby Spinach
2 Large Bok Choy Leaves
1/2 c. Ice

Blend in crazy ass blender. Drink, feel good about your breakfast choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment